Today we will begin investigating the the central issue and sources on which the 2008 Form B Synthesis question is based. To do so, we are going to complete 5 tasks to guide our discussion of the question. They are as follows:
- Write the prompt as a question.
- Underline key phrases, numbers, and other visual information in the source material that answers the question.
- Write a one sentence precise summary of the source’s claim and reasons
- Make a final determination about how each source would answer the question based on #’s 2-3–then, write the simple answer next to the source name on the cover page.
- Answer the question with your own thesis statement after taking account of the sources’ answers to the same question